“and the juggalo kids were making fun of him. that’s how you know you’re a failure”.
- yohji yamamoto
10 things your parents never told you about growing up:
1. everyone is a resource, steal knowledge whenever possible.
2. manipulation is not only an art form but an essential and invaluable life skill. practice helps you understand the human perspective.
3. experience as much as possible. you never know if you’ll like a finger in your ass until you try.
4. never finish your food. cleaning your plate is how your parents programmed you into over-eating, you tubby bastards.
5. question everything. never stop asking why. always question motives, cause we all have em.
6. let your guard down when you say ‘i love you’, its only fair.
7. pay attention. easy concept but then why do you get taken advantage of all the goddamn time? cause you werent paying attention.
8. hang out with people who you feel are morally superior than you. the better the people you hang with, the better you’ll become.
9. trust your friends opinions, collectively they know you better than you know yourself.
10. its not a matter or perspective: the glass IS half empty, but live like its half full.